Terms & Conditions
1. ‘Alphabetty’ is Justine Morrison trading as Alphabetty.
2. ‘The Client’ is the party making a booking for design-related services from Alphabetty.
3. ‘An Order’ is the request for services from Alphabetty.
4. ‘The project’ is a term used to describe service from Alphabetty.
The terms and conditions apply to all dealings between The Client and Alphabetty. By placing an order with Alphabetty,
you as a Client are forming a legally binding contract for services and you agree to the following terms and conditions.
• All quotes are valid for 7 days only.
• All prices are excluding GST unless otherwise stated.
• All prices are in Australian Dollars.
• Any additional work outside the terms of the quote will be charged at an hourly rate of $90 per/hour.
• Alphabetty is not responsible for increases in materials by third party services (eg printers, packaging suppliers, web developers) where the increases are beyond our control.
• A 50% non-refundable booking deposit is required before
starting any design project.
• Payments are to be made either bank deposit transfer.
• All invoice terms are 30 days from the date of the invoice.
• Accounts that are not paid on time will incur a late administration fee of $50 + GST.
• Accounts which remain outstanding for 14 days after the date of invoice will incur an additional payment fee equivalent to 5% of the projects costs for each week payment is outstanding.
• Final artwork files will not be handed over until the invoice has been paid in full.
• All printing invoices must be paid prior to sending the artwork to print.
• All work not completed within a 2-month period will be invoiced regardless.
• Payment is required for any artwork or drafts, that have been terminated on your request at any stage of development, prior to completion. Invoice will be issued as ‘work to date’.
• If debt collection is required for unpaid invoices, The Client is responsible for any costs incurred (fees/commissions payable to the debt collectors)
• Alphabetty is an online business therefore the majority of our communication is made via email, this helps us keep track of specific design requirements and any changes required.
• If you would like to chat with us on the phone or via skype we are happy to do so, however we ask that you please email us and make an appointment for a time to chat.
• Alphabetty cannot guarantee the outcome of design services and the client’s comments about the outcome are expressions of opinion only.
•The Client acknowledges that Alphabetty cannot guarantee any results for design as outcomes are based on subjective factors that cannot be controlled by Alphabetty
• The Client assumes full copyright and reproduction rights upon full payment of a completed project.
• Alphabetty retains personal rights to use completed projects
and concept artwork for the purpose of marketing Alphabetty.
• Alphabetty will make every effort to meet deadlines. All quoted turnaround times are approximate. Alphabetty will not be held responsible or liable
for any costs resulting from late artwork or printing deliveries.
• The Client allows Alphabetty to display any projects on the Alphabetty website/ social media / and portfolio for self-promotion purposes.
• The Client agrees to allow Alphabetty to credit design work on all websites designed by Alphabetty
• Approval is required for all projects, via email prior to work being released.
• Whilst all care is taken by Alphabetty, Alphabetty is not responsible for any spelling, grammatical, numerical errors or omissions after final approval. Even if these errors are from Alphabetty, it is the Client’s responsibility to proof read and check thoroughly their projects to identify any errors prior to approval
• Some designs may contain stock images that are available for purchase.
• Any images supplied by the Client must be provided in high resolution and preferably in CMYK. Alphabetty is not responsible for colour variations in conversion
from RGB to process CMYK.
• Alphabetty is not responsible for the reproduction quality of supplied images.
Colour Matching & Printing
• Whilst all care is taken, Alphabetty does not take responsibility for
Client supplied artwork that does not print properly.
• Please note that colour on projects can vary from screen to final product. Screen proofing is not indicative of final printed piece. Printed colours can vary from printer to printer, job to job, run to run, or even front to back, due to the nature of the CMYK printing process.
• Trimming can vary from printer to printer.